Blogger Template by Blogcrowds



In a few hours, I'd be presenting to my team of biological molecular people, animal behavior scientists, doctors, about this projective, psychodynamic, play and art-based therapy....




I am still working on the ppt...




I like my setup though... this is a very spacious room.




However, I wonder if I can stay here... my next office is a much smaller room...I really don't know how it can get setup...in my new office, and whether I should fight for space.



I am supporting Pastors and Christians in their own process of inner growth and healing.
Very thankful.
How can make this healing process researchable and reportable to the science community, for better understanding, characterization, and promotion?
--------------
The days are near when I have to take up a new turn in my road, a new role with heavier independences and responsibilities...
It is even nearer to the day I need to break the news to my boss.

1 Comment:

  1. David said...
    JG,

    Do let us know how the Sandplay presentation was recieved. This is very exciting, and could lead to new discoveries for therapies and treatment!

    A prayer for your success:

    Dear Father, powerful sustainer,

    Thank you for putting your treasure in a cracked clay pots like us

    So that it will be evident that the treasure is from you, the
    transcendent and powerful God, and not from us, the container.

    Thank you for upholding all who serve you. When we are afflicted in
    every way, We are not crushed; when perplexed, We are not driven to
    despair; when persecuted, We are not forsaken; when struck down, we are not destroyed.

    Reveal your immortality through our mortal bodies. May unbelievers
    see the glorious work you are doing in our lives.

    We come before you as humble servants, in the name of your only Son. Amen.
    =======
    May the peace of our Lord be with you my friend!

    David

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home