Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Jesus my boss


Jesus, how do I work for my new boss in this new job as an independent researcher in brain-mind psychology and a healing psychologist that build on systematic understanding of facilitators/stressors of healing?


I got the head's call on 8 May 2009 at around 4pm on my bus ride between main campus and medical faculty. I was elected as the first choice among two candidate by the selection broad, finally, after 10 days of discussions since the first round of interview. The second choice would automatically be transferred to the second round of interview in late June.




Jesus' Gal: Where are you?

Jesus: I am inside of you.
You are inside of me.



Jesus' Gal: How do I go about with my new boss on earth, as
it is in heaven in your kingdom?

Jesus' Gal: Am I to stand firm in YOU amidst the new opportunities, challenges, healings, new waves of OC influences????

Jesus: Hold me tight. We walk together. I am embracing you with my arms.










3 Comments:

  1. David said...
    Jesus Gal,

    What a great question and response1

    Jesus: "Hold me tight. We walk together. I am embracing you with my arms."

    He will guide on this journey and show the path. Of this you can be sure. With Jesus love within you, your path will not stray.

    May the Lord's peace always be with you my friend!

    David

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen:
    not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything
    else.

    -- C. S. Lewis
    Anonymous said...
    beautyfull dance of faith and psichic view
    Anonymous said...
    I have christian faith too. that's a subjective conviction whoose is more fact for us that some objective things, the same way you know ou are a live been and you exist. Its not objective, but is a fact

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home