Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Registering on Fuller IDL

I was actually in the middle of registering on Fuller IDL last night as I fell asleep..
And then I woke up at 10am and completed it and fell asleep again...

so in the whole dream of divinity education and pursue...

I look at all the courses on IDL and was really feeling very excited about it.
I was amazed to find Ray Anderson there, author of ON BEING HUMAN, offering an IDL there and using a very creative test/assignments... I hate writing papers... so he hasn't got that at all... just answering 4 exam questions... I like that a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so exciting and full and books all over me....
almost like the feeling of closeness and intimacy and comfort of being lightly and warmly sexually aroused....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home